August 24, 2012

The Joy of Living in Virginia

I've been very busy with work and neglected my poor little blog. Sorry blog! 
And I became obsessed with Pinterest- Oh dear! I really am back now. I promise! 


A few weeks ago I took a day trip to Mount Vernon

    Mount Vernon, our first President George Washington's plantation, 
is a beautiful and inspiring classical home and garden.

I love the simplicity and layout of these buildings.

If you are ever in the Washington, DC area, I highly recommend visiting this beautiful home. 
You won't be disappointed!

7 comments:

  1. I love Mount Vernon! I haven't been there in years and you have inspired me to go back. It is such beautifully preserved glimpse into the past.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just found your blog after I found you on pinterest! But...I have had a few pictures of your store in my file for sometime! Love your style and look forward to future posts and more pins!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for sharing these photos. A lovely place for a vacation with family and friends. :)

    real estate ph

    ReplyDelete
  4. Merry Christmas Dear,,,
    Thanks for nice posting.. We are enjoying at this moment.

    monogrammed towels

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congratulations Matthews! Thank you so much for taking the time to share this exciting information.

    Read More

    ReplyDelete
  6. Congrats
    I enjoy exploring all you have on your site, just amazed how infinite the topics can be out there. Very nice blog site thanks for the sharing your great Experience.
    Turf Kent

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your note!